When I started Planned Perfection Events, I wanted to provide a service that would help brides enjoy their wedding and the planning process without leaving them in debt after it is all said and done. We are proud to offer professionalism, experience, and quality services for an affordable price. Since the Pinterest revolution (don’t get me wrong…I am obsessed too), it is so easy to get carried away and caught up in what everyone else is doing. Meanwhile, your budget suffers. Lucky for you, frugality is my forte! I love helping brides find ways to get what they want for less and making suggestions on how to spend your money in a way that gets the most bang for your buck.
One thing I have learned over the years is that wedding planners are often viewed as a luxury item and available only to those with out of this world budgets. I think that all brides, whether you are spending $10,000 or $100,000, deserve to enjoy their wedding day…one of the happiest and most special days of their lives.
WHY HIRE A WEDDING PLANNER?
• You will have an advisor: From proper invitation etiquette to how to schedule the events of the reception, we have experience with it all and will guide you in the right direction.
• You will have a coordinator: We will pair you with the right vendors to match your style and budget and then make sure everything comes together seamlessly.
• You will have a supervisor: We will make sure everyone does what they need to do when they need to do it.
• You will have a financial planner: We will be there to help develop, track, and manage your ideal budget
• You will have a mediator: Today we see a lot of step families and many times everyone does not get along. Weddings should be a happy time and often we can step in to help smooth things over or help find a way to handle things that will make everyone (or most everyone) happy. At the very least we are a shoulder to cry on and your personal sounding board!