Each wedding package has something unique to offer you. Please read through what is included in each package, and message us if you have questions!
Planning & Preparation
- Access to online project collaboration portal
- Timeline Session: Reviewing and finalizing your timeline
- Checklist of all personal items needed for Wedding Day
- Review all items for ceremony/reception (guest book, toasting glasses, cake cutter, etc.)
- Review Event Order or Banquet Event Order (BEO) from venue/caterer
- Create Vendor List with contact information, setup and strike times to provide all parties with necessary information
- Distribute Wedding Day Timeline to Vendors
- Create Vendor Timeline & Floor Plan
- Coordinate the Rehearsal and ensure that all of the participants know their duties.
- Organize Wedding Party for line up and placement
- Distribute Timeline to Wedding Party
Wedding day team consists of 2 on-site coordinators. Additional assistance may be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, transportation, etc. In this instance, an additional charge for extra Planned Perfection Events staff will apply. Travel fees may apply if the event is more than 20 miles outside of Louisville.
Total Investment = $1,000
WEDDING DAY SERVICES
- Welcome guests as they arrive, reserve special guest seating, prepare ceremony processional, etc.
- Attend to the Requests of the Bride & Groom As They Arise
- Set Up Personal Items per instructions for Ceremony & Reception. Please note: Beautiful Bride Events is not responsible for damage by wedding guests or vendors.
- Final inspection on seating placements/count, table place cards, decor, etc.
- Distribute Boutonnieres & Bouquets to Wedding Party
- Distribute Final Payments to Vendors on Wedding Day (If needed)
- Setup of Personal Ceremony Items on Wedding Day (Programs, Unity Ceremony Items, etc.)
- Setup of Personal Reception Items on Wedding Day (Seating Cards, Favors, Etc.)
- Cue Ushers & Wedding Party For the Grand Entrance
- Manage Timing and Execution of Reception Events (Entrance, First Dance, Etc.)
- Assist with Packing Personal Items Following the Wedding (does not include transportation)
- Access to Planned Perfection Events Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians and DJ for sound selections
- Greet the wedding party and family members after the ceremony has concluded and ensure that they are directed to the photography meeting location.
- Make sure that your guests are directed to the cocktail hour.
- Pack up any of your ceremony items and place them with your wedding gifts.