Each wedding package has something unique to offer you. Please read through what is included in each package, and message us if you have questions!
Designed for the bride who has the time and desire to search out vendors, research venues, and put together all of the details, but is overwhelmed at the thought of pulling it all together at the end.
- Unlimited assistance starting at 5 week out mark
- Up to 3 hours of phone or email support (prior to the 5 week out meeting)
- Venue walk through and final vendor meetings
- Rehearsal coordination
- Event day coordination and styling
Planning & Preparation
All services provided during the last 5 weeks prior to the wedding unless you choose to utilize the 3-hour support allotment
- Access to online project collaboration portal
- Dedicated Wedding Team Available Via Phone & Email
- Concierge Services - we’ll assist with tracking your RSVP’s and seating chart.
- Confirm all of the pertinent details with your wedding team
- Assisting with the transition between events
- Timeline Session: Reviewing and finalizing your timeline
- Confirm All Vendor Contracts
- Assist with Marriage License Details
- Create and Distribute Vendor Floor Plan
- Etiquette Advisement
- Checklist of all personal items needed for Wedding Day
- Review all items for ceremony/reception (guest book, toasting glasses, cake cutter, etc.)
- Review Event Order or Banquet Event Order (BEO) from venue/caterer
- Assist with out of town guest accommodations & welcome gifts
- Supervising the setup of your ceremony and reception locations
- Provide Vendor Recommendations
- Review vendor contracts, deposits & payments
- Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors
- Create Vendor List with contact information, setup and strike times to provide all parties with necessary information
- Final Vendor Meeting Scheduling & Attendance
- Distribute Wedding Day Timeline for Vendors
- Distribute Driving Directions & Maps
- Send Final Confirmations to Vendors
- Relay Final Head Count to Appropriate Parties
- Coordinate the Rehearsal and ensure that all of the participants know their duties.
- Organize Wedding Party for line up and placement
- Distribute Timeline to Wedding Party
Wedding day team consists of 2 on-site coordinators. Additional assistance may be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, transportation, etc. In this instance, an additional charge for extra Planned Perfection Events staff will apply. Travel fees may apply if the event is more than 20 miles outside of Louisville.
Total Investment = $1,725
WEDDING DAY SERVICES
- Access to Planned Perfection Events Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Attend Final Walk Through of Reception Location
- Welcome guests as they arrive, reserve special guest seating, prepare ceremony processional, etc.
- Supervise Vendor Setup of Décor & Rental Items at Ceremony & Reception Locations
- Setting up your ceremony, reception & cocktail decor
- Attend to the Requests of the Bride & Groom As They Arise
- Set Up Personal Items per instructions for Ceremony & Reception
- Final inspection on seating placements/count, table place cards, decor, etc.
- Distribute Boutonnieres & Bouquets to Wedding Party
- Setup of Personal Ceremony Items on Wedding Day (Programs, Unity Ceremony Items, etc.)
- Setup of Personal Reception Items on Wedding Day (Seating Cards, Favors, etc.)
- Cue Ushers & Wedding Party For the Grand Entrance
- Manage Timing and Execution of Reception Events (Entrance, First Dance, etc.)
- Assist with Packing Personal Items Following the Wedding
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians and DJ for sound selections (if needed).
- Greet the wedding party and family members after the ceremony has concluded and ensure that they are directed to the photography meeting location.
- Make sure that your guests are directed to the cocktail hour.
- Pack up any of your ceremony items and place them with your wedding gifts.
- Organizing your grand exit from the reception site
- Collecting and packing up all of your personal items
- Collection and organizing the return of rental items (does not include transportation)