Full Service Package
Each wedding package has something unique to offer you. Please read through what is included in each package, and message us if you have questions!
Everything you could possibly need to plan the happiest day of your life…not to mention a party that your guests will love!
- Budget Development & Management
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Recommendations
- Management of vendor contracts and payments
- Attendance at all vendor meetings
- Rehearsal coordination
- Timeline Development
- RSVP Management
- Seating Chart & Venue Layout assistance
- Final confirmations
- Event Day coordination & styling
Planning & Preparation
- Access to online project collaboration portal
- Unlimited Complimentary Planning Consultation Sessions
- Professional Wedding Team Available Via Phone & Email
- In Depth Consultation one month before the wedding to lock down final details
- Personalized Checklist for the planning process
- Budget Development & Management including due dates for your payments to the vendors and send out timely email alerts as your payments are due
- Concierge Services - we’ll assist with the out of town guest accommodations, your RSVP’s, and seating chart.
- Assemble, Mail & Track invitations
- Assemble programs and escort cards
- Confirm all of the pertinent details with your wedding team
- Planning the flow of your ceremony
- Assisting with the transition between events
- Timeline Session: Creating your custom wedding day schedule and floor plan. Also includes a detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony & reception.
- Assist with Marriage License Details
- Create and Distribute Vendor Floor Plan
- Etiquette Advisement
- Checklist of all personal items needed for Wedding Day
- Review Event Order or Banquet Event Order (BEO) from venue/caterer
- Plan travel itinerary for out of town guests and place room blocks as needed
- Schedule wedding suite for Bride & Groom
- Pinterest Board with 25 - 50 wedding related pins by Planned Perfection Events Staff
- Event Design Consultation
- Provide Vendor Recommendations & attend all meetings
- Scheduling Unlimited Vendor Meetings
- Provide venue recommendations & attend walk throughs
- Attend Menu Tasting & Details Meeting with Venue/Caterer
- Assist with contract details and negotiation
- Confirm All Vendor Contracts
- Review vendor contracts, deposits & payments
- Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors/distributing all payments
- Request and Obtain copies of insurance certificates if needed
- Create Vendor List with contact information, setup and strike times to provide all parties with necessary information
- Final Vendor Meeting Scheduling
- Distribute Wedding Day Timeline for Vendors
- Distribute Driving Directions & Maps
- Send Final Confirmations to Vendors
- Relay Final Head Count to Appropriate Parties
- Coordinate the Rehearsal and ensure that all of the participants know their duties.
- Organize Wedding Party for line up and placement
- Distribute Timeline to Wedding Party
Wedding day team consists of 2 on-site coordinators. Additional assistance may be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, transportation, etc. In this instance, an additional charge for extra Planned Perfection Events staff will apply. Travel fees may apply if the event is more than 20 miles outside of Louisville.
Total Investment = $3,125
WEDDING DAY SERVICES
- Access to Planned Perfection Events Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Attend Final Walk-through of Reception Location
- Supervising the setup of your ceremony and reception locations
- Welcome guests as they arrive, reserve special guest seating, prepare ceremony processional, etc.
- Supervise Vendor Setup of Decor & Rental Items at Ceremony & Reception Locations
- Setting up your ceremony, reception & cocktail decor
- Attend to the Requests of the Bride & Groom As They Arise
- Set Up Personal Items per instructions for Ceremony & Reception
- Final inspection on seating placements/count, table place cards, decor, etc.
- Distribute Boutonnieres & Bouquets to Wedding Party
- Distribute Final Payments to Vendors on Wedding Day (If needed)
- Setup of Personal Ceremony Items on Wedding Day (Programs, Unity Candle, Etc.)
- Setup of Personal Reception Items on Wedding Day (Seating Cards, Favors, Etc.)
- Cue Ushers & Wedding Party For the Grand Entrance
- Manage Timing & Execution of Reception Events (Entrance, First Dance, Etc.)
- Assist with Packing Personal Items Following the Wedding
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians and DJ for sound selections (if needed).
- Greet the wedding party and family members after the ceremony has concluded and ensure that they are directed to the appropriate location.
- Make sure that your guests are directed to the cocktail hour.
- Pack up any of your ceremony items
- Organizing your grand exit from the reception site
- Collecting and packing up all of your personal items
- Collection and organizing the return of rental items